BEGIN AGAIN

When I first started this blog back in 2014, I was still playing LOTRO at least five days a week, and slowly but surely work my toonaholic self up to level cap. But then I moved to a different state, my in-game friends stopped playing, and before I knew it, I hadn't logged in on Makaia in over six months.

Then, earlier this year (as in March or May... I honestly can't remember?), I decided to give LOTRO another try. I actually spent money on LOTRO for the first time (the Quad expansion pack was on sale), and suddenly I was sucked back into the game and why I loved it.

The server consolidation had make Gladden busier than ever, and the kinship I am apart of is more active than I've ever seen it.

It took me three and a half years to reach level 78, and then in August I hit level cap thanks to fellow kinmembers.

So, here is my plan (or idea) for this blog:

-RAIDING
I have sincerely fallen in love with raiding in the past few months. It started when I hit level 105 and began running featured instances with my kinship. Before I knew it, I was running classic and new instances alike, and loving the planning and thought they require to successfully finish. I hope to be able to post not only recaps and my thoughts on instances and raids, but also guides if I'm able to compile them.

-COSMETICS
Despite my lack of posting over on Style of Middle-earth in the past year, I still love cosmetics and the LOTRO cosmetic system. I still love putting together outfits for each of my characters, and occasionally I'd love to share my creations via this platform.

-ADVENTURES
One of my favorite things about my kinship is how open they are to try new things and just simply explore. Last month, I reported to kin chat that I had found a roving threat, and before I knew it we had taken the roving threat down. For the next three hours we proceeded to hunt for roving threats and also wiped three maps of warbands. I am hoping to be able to share photos, and possibly videos if interest is shown, of those adventures and random explorations.

I look forward to posting on these three subjects, and whatever else the heck I feel like posting, via this platform.

Comments